✨ New on my Blog: I’m Joining Possible ✨
Hi! I'm Duncan Geere and I'm an information designer interested in climate and the environment.Get in touch
I help people communicate complex, nuanced information to a wider audience through clear writing, careful editing, and beautiful data visualization.
You need an information designer if...
- You want to cut through academic jargon to reach a wider audience
- You want to gain trust with a beautiful, accurate representation of data
- You want to find and tell the stories within a mountain of information
- You want to impress with a compelling, high-impact infographic
In short, I help you go...
- Jargon-filled reports
- Huge spreadsheets of numbers
- Confused, bored stakeholders
- Powerful storytelling
- Beautiful data visualization
- Motivated, empowered audiences
Why collaborate with me?
- Specialist in climate and environmental issues, with a strong scientific background. I have an MSc in Environmental Science and a BSc in Meteorology.
- Great writer. More than a decade of experience working with organisations like WIRED UK, Information is Beautiful, Project Drawdown, FutureEarth, Nesta, the Gates Foundation, and BBC Wildlife magazine.
- My first language is English, and I also speak conversational Swedish. I love working across cultures.
- Fast learner. If your team uses a tool, language or system that I've not tried before, I'll pick it up quickly.
- Deep, intuitive understanding of how to reach and engage people on the web. I’ve built and participated in online communities for more than two decades.
- Responsive, communicative and ethical. Committed to very high professional standards and values. All business operations are carbon-neutral.